At Rise IQ we recognise the importance of personal information entrusted to us. It is one of our fundamental responsibilities to ensure that we protect the information entrusted to us by our clients and our website visitors. Please find below security measures we established to protect your privacy.
Data subjects whose personal data is collected (whether they are users of the Company’s services or contracted with the Company as the provider of medical advice to users of the Company’s services) in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
The GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Rise IQ collecting/processing their personal data.
THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 16/679
- personal data means: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject)
- controller means: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data
- processor means: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- processing means: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
- sensitive personal data means: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation
Who are we?
What we do
We offer a health navigation service to corporate employers under which prospective corporate employees can contact Medical Doctors with a view to receiving medical advice and treatment.
Our Status under GDPR
As we determine the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data, we are a controller under GDPR. In certain circumstances, such as where we are subject to the instructions of the Medical Doctors who we introduce to you, we are a processor.
The Personal Data We Collect
Recipients of the Personal Data We Collect
Personal data will be shared with Medical Doctors whom are contracted by the client employer in addition to third party service providers for the purposes of secure retention of personal data under the terms of a data processing agreement.
The Legal Basis under Which We collect Personal Data
By consenting to our processing personal data as set out in this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Rise IQ to process your personal data, and it must be freely given, specific and informed and established by a clear affirmative act. Where we are asking you for Sensitive Personal Data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.