Rise IQ Operates Sustainably
We take pride in practising the principles we preach. This means that we actively understand, manage and mitigate any negative sustainability impacts arising from our operations.
We are committed to operating in line with the Ten Principles of the Global Compact, and to taking action to positively contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that underpin the necessary and positive sea change in how businesses view their stakeholders.
“It’s not enough to just talk about sustainability. Actions must give credibility to our words or else we are wasting our breath.”Lena Chauhan
Rise IQ Sustainability highlights:
- Minimum of 1% of revenue donated to charitable causes each year
- In 2021/22 funds were donated to the The Plastic Bank, Charity Water and Alzheimer’s Research
- We are proud to be operationally carbon neutral, and we assist other companies to do the same [SDG 13]
- We are a Prompt Payment signatory committed to paying all suppliers within 30 days [SDG 8]
- We are a UK company paying UK taxes [SDG 8]
- We are a woman-owned business helping to raise expectation and confidence [SDG 5]